Wednesday, October 3, 2007

NiteSpot Jams

We've been talking about doing this for a few years now. For any new people that weren't at the meeting: the organization is hopefully going to host jam sessions in the NiteSpot. It will probably be on weeknights, but for this to work we need people to volunteer to play. It's going to be a good way for everybody to get some more playing experience and will also raise some much needed money for the organization. If you are interested in helping out with this please leave a note in the comments section of this post.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would absolutely love to help out with this. Please, let me know what I do to help out in any way.

Dave Stein
717-816-6988

Unknown said...

I would absolutely love to help out with this. If there is anything I can help with, please, let me know.

Abby said...

Dave, check the new posting on this. I would love to have you help!